Why Meet with URBANA RE About Property Management Service?
Management of a property can be a full-time job, but it does NOT have to be. URBANA RE can help you get on with what’s important in your life while giving you peace of mind concerning your investment. Plus our management fees are a FLAT-RATE, making it affordable to protect your property. Not sure if you need a property manager; ask yourself these questions:
- Do I know the steps to setting up a rental property legally in my state, county, and city?
- Do I know if there are license or certificates needed to become a landlord in my state?
- Do I know how to check and evaluate credit, criminal, and rental history to screen potential tenants? Does my evaluation and decision violate any Fair Housing Laws?
- Do I have access and experience with the most up to date lease forms and addendums needed for my state to ensure my lease is binding?
- Does my lease terms conflict with any up to date Fair Housing Laws or state requirements?
- Does my advertising violate any Federal or State Fair Housing Laws?
- Do I have on-call emergency maintenance in place for my tenant?
- Do I have a state resident agent as required for nonresident landlords?
- Do I know legally what are my responsibilities regarding repairs, notices, and other correspondence to my tenant?
- Does my tenant clearly know their responsibility per their lease?
- What is the Fair Market Value for property?
- Do I know what to do legally if a tenant stops paying rent?
- Do I have the ability to keep track of repairs, file 1099s, and other financial documents needed for tax purposes at the end of the year?